In Social Media, Every person's life is perfect. People show only the best part of their lives, while their worst are hidden from the world.
Decided to create a post where in you can see what I'm doing outside the social media/blogosphere. I entitled this post "My so-called Instalife" because I was inspired by the hit american tv series back in '95 "my so-called life" and the pictures in this post are all from my Instagram account. Hope you can follow me on Instagram @michaelmacalaos. Enjooooooy!!.
1. Addicted to gladdiator sandals right now, pwede ko na siyang ipalit sa mga sneakers ko hahaha.
2. just saw a box full of baby mannequin's body parts.
3. Been dying to have this Givenchy pervert shirt since last year.
4. Did a hand painting illustration for our illustration subject.
5. Saw this cool book "Fashion graphics" on SALE.
6. Designed my friend's outfit sa debut na ina-tendan niya.
7. So overwhelmed with the number of entries on my blog giveaway, sa ngayon nasa 13k or 14k na.
8. Love! love! Boris Bidjan Saberi SS14.
9. My ring accessory at that time, the claw like ring accessory.
10. Cool picture of Darth Vader, giving a nice hand gesture.
11. Bought this white unconventional leather bag.
12. Woke up feeling sick and tired.
13. My Darth Vader inspired look.
14. Love this quotation of Yohji Yamamoto.